Victoria sur le Parc is a new per-construction Condos project located at 700 Saint-Jacques in the heart of Montreal's international district. The Victoria Sur le Parc condominium project is sitting on the borders of both Old Montreal and downtown. This spectacular location will ensure residents have quick and easy access to all the amenities, entertainment and services they want and need.
Victoria Sur le Parc Highlight:
- In the Heart Of Downtown Montreal
- The Tallest Condo in Montreal
- Walking to the University Of McGill
- Walking distance to Old Port
- Step to the Square Victoria Metro Station
- Step to Shops and entertainment
- Step to the financial district
The Victoria Sur le Parc condominium offers proximity to the historic charm of Old Montreal; to its picturesque streets, entertainment venues and fine dining establishments; to bike paths and beautiful green spaces and, of course, to the Old Port and all its attractions.
Business destinations, restaurants, shopping, Montreal’s world-renowned festivals, concert halls, theatres, cinemas, bars and clubs, and everything else you can imagine… it’s all there for the taking, just a short distance from the front door of the Victoria Sur le Parc.
Get ready to discover Victoria sur le Parc.
This much anticipated project will transform the face of the city. Victoria sur le parc: A new prestigious community that will reinvent the urban experience, for those who want to live differently.
- The best of both worlds: In the heart the city, between downtown and Old Montreal, with a large park and breathtaking views, Victoria sur le Parc is at the crossroads of everything that makes Montreal unique.
- Everything at your fingertips: The tower will be connected to the Metro and only steps from the office, from prime retail stores, restaurants and entertainment venues.
- Quality and innovation: A third-generation developer – builder, Broccolini has built more than 30 million square feet of commercial, industrial and residential space.
- A jewel in the landscape: With its common areas, lush park, 10 storeys of commercial space, and its upscale suites and penthouses, it will be the tallest mixed-use residential tower in Montreal.
The entrance to Square-Victoria-OACI metro station is located right across the street, giving residents access to the entire STM metro system as well as to Montreal’s vast underground city, the RÉSO, and the city’s various rail lines. There is also a BIXI bike sharing station just outside the building, a car sharing station around the corner, and more than 10 local bus lines in the immediate area.
Get your daily caffeine fix at one of the 15 local coffee shops. Grab a bite to eat at one of the several nearby casual dining restaurants. Discover the numerous cultural venues all within 1000 metres of your home, including several museums, art galleries and cinemas. Or meet up with friends for a happy-hour cocktail or for an exhilarating night out on the town at one of over 14 local pubs, bars, taverns, night clubs and other hot spots.
With its proximity to both downtown and Old Montreal, the Victoria Sur le Parc condominium offers the luxury of choice when it comes to eating out and eating well. Nearby renowned dining establishments include Toqué!, XO Le Restaurant, Garde Manger, Decca 77 and Le Club Chasse et Pêche. Several other highly acclaimed restaurants are located within easy walking distance. Since there’s no need to drive, you can enjoy your glass of fine wine worry-free.
Within 3 blocks of the Victoria Sur le Parc you will find over 15 boutiques and specialty shops. For a more intensive shopping spree, why not walk to some of Montreal’s nearby major shopping centres, including Place Ville Marie, Complexe Desjardins, Complexe Les Ailes, Eaton Center, Place Montreal Trust, and Les Cours Mont-Royal. In the winter, you can even forego the heavy coat and boots… Just cross the street to Square-Victoria-OACI metro station and access these malls, and many more, via Montreal’s underground city.
Over 15 convenience stores, delis, gourmet food shops, grocery stores and supermarkets, including a major chain grocery store, are all located within 1000 metres or less of the Victoria Sur le Parc. Within 3 blocks, you’ll also find, 8 banks and financial institutions, 3 pharmacies and 3 dry cleaners.
Nearby parks, urban squares and green spaces include Square Victoria, Place d’Youville, Place du Canada, Dorchester Square, Place des Festivals and The Old Port.