The Peak at Emerald City By Elad Canada In North York
By: Elad Canada
Don Mills Rd, Toronto, ON, Canada
The Peak at Emerald City is a new condo project located at Don Mills Road in Toronto, It will be developed by Elad Canada, The Peak at Emerald City Condos right across from the well known Fairview Mall. Be close to the Don Mills Subway station, the highway, shopping, restaurants, schools, Seneca College and so much more! The Peak at Emerald City has a total of 371 units and 33 stories.Sales for available units start from the high $200,000's
The Peak at Emerald City Highlights:
- The Peak at Emerald City Condos just Across the street to Fairview Mall
- 7 minutes walk to Don Mills Station,Bus stop at your doorstep
- Close to 404, DVP and 401
- Close to Seneca College
- 5,280 people end their trip at Don Mills – Sheppard every morning, 74% by car; 13% by transit.
- 7,740 people start their trip at Don Mills – Sheppard every morning, 56% by car; 32% by transit.
- Pedestrian-friendly neighborhood with majority of amenities within walking distance
- Don Mills-Sheppard is identified by the Provincial agency responsible for transit as a Gateway Hub, one of only 21 identified in the City of Toronto
- Don Mills-Sheppard area will be a focus for future investment in transit infrastructure and development by the Province of Ontario and the City of Toronto
- Transit score 84
- Bus at doorstep, approximately 7-minute walk to subway
- Don Mills Station is a major transfer point connecting the east end of Toronto with the Sheppard Subway Line, as well as VIVA bus services from York Region.
- Elad Canada