The Eglinton Condos By Menkes in Toronto
161 Eglinton Avenue East, Toronto, ,
Completed in 2018
The Eglinton Condos is a new condo project located at 161 Eglinton Avenue East in Toronto.Will be developed by Menkes Developments Ltd.
The Eglinton truly is Yonge at heart. will be located at 161 Eglinton Avenue East in the prime midtown location referred to as Yonge and Eglinton, this stylish new condominium happily takes up residence in one of the city's most preferable communities.
Yonge and Eglinton Neighbourhood.
Yonge and Eglinton, likewise called Yonge-Eglinton or Uptown, is a community in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, which was a part of the old Town of North Toronto.
In the last few years, its streamlined area has spawned development, consisting of a number of big-box sellers and tall, high density domestic towers. Development has focused around the Eglinton subway station, and has actually led to a mixed-use community with a mix of detached houses, townhouses, and high rises. The Eglinton-- Scarborough Crosstown line is anticipated to further boost development.
The location is house to a variety of little retailers, restaurants, bigger shops, and a mall/movie theater complex. Numerous public senior high schools dot the neighborhood, consisting of North Toronto Collegiate Institute, Northern Secondary, Forest Hill Collegiate Institute, a number of private schools, and the TCDSB (Catholic board) Marshall McLuhan Catholic Secondary School and St. Monica's Catholic Elementary School. Public parks in the location consist of Eglinton Park, Oriole Park and the Belt Line Railway.
It is a popular area for young specialists, a reality reflected in one of its nicknames, "Young & Eligible". Another nickname is "Yonge & Eg.".
The Eglinton Condo has a Walk Score of 93 out of 100.
- The Eglinton Condos is a Walker's Paradise so day-to-day errands do not need a vehicle.
- The Eglinton Condo is an eight minute walk from the YUS YONGE-- UNIVERSITY-- SPADINA at the EGLINTON STATION-- SOUTHBOUND PLATFORM stop.
- The Eglinton Condo is in the Mount Pleasant West area in Toronto. Close-by parks include Hillsdale Avenue Parkette, Glebe Manor Square West and St. Clements-Yonge Parkette.
- Close-by schools include Top Tutors, Synergy College of Management, Technology and Health Care and Freemont Academy.
- The closest supermarket are Marcheleo's Inc, Hasty Market and Sobeys.
- Nearby cafe consist of Caffe Demetre, Second Cu.