Sherway Gardens Redevelopment
25 The West Mall, Toronto, Etobicoke, ON
Sherway Gardens Redevelopment is a new condo redevelopment at 25 The West Mall in Toronto. The major intersection is The West Mall and The Queensway. It will be redeveloped by Cadillac Fairview Corporation with a total of 2382 units and 35 storeys. Estimated completion date is still unknown and more info is coming soon!
Sherway Gardens Redevelopment Highlights:
- easy access to major highways HWY 427/Gardiner Expressway/QEW
- close to the public transportation
- surrounded by shopping, dining, entertainment and more
- Lanor Jr Middle School nearby
- Sherway Gardens Shopping Mall located at door step
Sherway Gardens has a Walk Score of 78 out of 100 and a Transit Score of 52 out of 100. This location is in the Islington-City Centre West neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Bisset Park, Alderwood Memorial Park and Coram Park.