126 John Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
RioCan Hall Condos is a new pre-construction Condo project located at 126 John Street. It located between Richmond Street W and John Street in Toronto. Developed by RioCan. RioCan Hall Condos is a proposed redevelopment of the Scotiabank Theatre in the Entertainment District. RioCan Hall Condos Designed by Hariri Pontarini. Detail Info will be coming soon.
RioCan Hall Condos Highlight:
- In The Heart Of Toronto’s Entertainment and Theatre District
- Steps to Roy Thompson Hall
- Steps to Princess of Wales Theatre
- Quick access to the TIFF Lightbox, home to the Toronto International Film Festival
- Steps to the best bars, coffee shops and restaurants In the city
- Very Close to the Financial District
- Steps to the Metro Hall PATH Network
- Quick access to St. Andrew Subway Station
RioCan Hall has a near perfect Walk Score of 100 out of 100. The transit score is 100 out of 100. This location is in the Waterfront Communities-The Island neighbourhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include St. Patrick's Square, Grange Park Toronto and Grange Park.