- 1600 Brimley Road, Scarborough City Centre
- 4 acre development site
- Site situated adjacent to the Scarborough Town Centre and LRT
- Approved currently for 1,591 residential units with retail
- Finalizing approval for additional residential units
- Green roofs throughout the complex on rooftops and amenity levels
- Underground and above-grade parking
- Pool, gym, rooftop patios, BBQ
- Indoor and outdoor daycare facility on site
Brimley Progress Towers By Atria Development Corporation In Scarborough
Brimley Road & Progress Avenue, Toronto, ,
Brimley Progress Towers is a new condo development by Atria Development Corporation. It Located at Brimley Road & Progress Avenue In Scarborough. The development has a total of 1591 units. staring price still unknown.
Brimley Progress Towers has a Walk Score of 80 out of 100. It is Very Walkable so most errands can be accomplished on foot.
Brimley Progress Towers is a Few minutes walk from the 3 LINE 3 (SCARBOROUGH) at the SCARBOROUGH CENTRE STATION - WESTBOUND PLATFORM stop.Brimley & Progress Condo is in the Bendale neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include McDairmid Woods Park, Snowhill Park and West Birkdale Park. Brimley & Progress Condos Nearby schools include TEAM UMAC MMA, United Martial Arts Canada and Centenary Health Centre.The closest grocery stores are Real Canadian Superstore, Loblaw Superstore and Yalnagar Supermarket.Nearby coffee shops include Tim Hortons, Starbucks and Tim Hortons. There are five restaurants within a 15 minute walk including Canyon Creek, A&W and Vanellis.Brimley Road & Progress Avenue Condos is near Snowhill Park, McDairmid Woods Park and Birkdale Community Centre.