Blue Diamond at Imperial Plaza Condos
By: Camrost Felcorp
129 St Clair Ave W, Toronto, ON, Canada
Completed in 2017
Blue Diamond at Imperial Plaza Condos is a new condo and townhome project located at 129 St Clair Ave West, Avenue/St Clair in Toronto, will be developed by Diamond Corp and Camrost-Felcorp. This new condo project has a total of 292 units. The price staring from From the $300,000's. The estimated occupancy time in year 2017.
- The Condo in the Heart of Forest Hill and Casa Loma.
- seconds to the Subway Station
- Walking Distance to the Loblaws flagship store.
- Close to St Clair Village Shopping
- the Final Destination of the Toronto Top Restaurants.
- Toronto major traffic Hub, Close to 401/DVP
Everybody dreams of living in a luxurious home, but many think that it is almost impossible to make this dream come true because of budgetary restraints. However, for those investing in the Blue Diamond condos, this dream can be realized. The Blue Diamond at Imperial Plaza Condominiums are located in the beautiful Forest Hill. Located close to various amenities, and enjoying beautiful views of Toronto, these condos are definitely worth checking out. They are also packed with luxurious finishings and features, which will guarantee utmost comfort and elegance to residents.
Blue Diamond at Imperial Plaza Condos Walk Score is 97 out of 100
- Blue Diamond at Imperial Plaza Condos has a Walk Score of 97 out of 100. This location is a Walker’s Paradise so daily errands do not require a car.
- Blue Diamond Condos is in the Yonge-St.Clair neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Park Avenue-48 St Clair Av W Inc, Delisle - St. Clair Parkette and Yorkminster Park Baptist Church Park.
- Minutes to St Clair Subway Station, Yonge St, 2 of Canada's most prestigious private schools Upper Canada College and Bishop Strachan and creme de la creme of Yorkville is just around the corner.
- Blue Diamond Condos nearby schools include McKinsey International College-The Language School, National Institute of Broadcasting (The) and Children First School Choice Trust.