Residences At Muskoka Bay Condos
1217 North Muldrew Lake Road, Gravenhurst, ON, Canada
Residences at Muskoka Bay is a new per-construction project located at 1217 N Muldrew Lake Rd, Gravenhurst. Just inside the Muskoka Bay Glof Club, Developed By Freed Development. Residences Muskoka Bay featuring 5 storey with 60 units.Starting From Low $200's.
Residences at Muskoka Bay Highlight:
- world class Glof Club Site
- Amazing view and Resort Faclity
- Free Glof Club Membership,Value $55,000
- Rent Service For the Investor
Residences at Muskoka Bay have Gorgeous designs decorated with breathtaking fairway views are just the beginning for an owner. Being a part of the well-established Muskoka Bay Resort community, affords owners with a golf membership, an array of a la carte services, and access to the state-of-the-art gym; spa services; infinity pool; Clifftop Clubhouse and activities fit for every season.
Drawing inspiration from the rocky topography, Residences at Muskoka Bay is a 5-storey construction of stone, wood and glass. Carved into the cliff face, the contemporary edifice intends to juxtapose its natural surroundings, while effortlessly engaging with the landscape. An angular wood frame hugs glass windows that cannot help but reflect the surrounding beauty of uttering trees. Sitting quietly in the woods, The Residences reach a perfect level of Intimacy. When you live here, you'll truly understand why Muskoka Bay Resort is naturally better.
1. Can we book a personal meeting with a sales representative to meet and present the offering to our clients?
Yes. Our team is here to make sure you are well informed of the details of this opportunity. We will provide to you with all the information to make the best possible decision to purchase.
2. What are the average nightly rates for 2BR units?
Projected nightly rates during the peak season would be $450/night, Shoulder season at $329/night, and off season at $279/night. These rates are subject to change depending on demand.
3. Maintenance fees include building insurance, amenity maintenance, building maintenance and excludes water, heat and hydro, as those would be individually metered.
4. Are there visitor parking spaces?
There are ample visitor spaces around the resorts, as well as a new parking lot to be added across the building.
5. What are the main membership options?
There are four main types of membership options available, detailed can be provided when meeting.
- Freed Developments
- Sales Pending